Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WRITER'S WORKSHOP WEDNESDAY: MR. PLOWMAN!

For this week's Writer's Workshop Wednesday I chose ~ write a letter to someone who bothered you this week! Not sure if this is allowed but I kind of switched it to a song that I have been singing and creating all day! I'm telling ya'll I'm sick in the head...hehe!

First of all it goes to the tune of Mr. Sandman.....you know the one.....Mr.Sandman, bring me a dream, make him the cutest that I've ever seen.....ok I will wait as you catch the tune and get your vocals ready...


.....still waiting because I know some of ya'll are googling to get the tune because when you had kids they sucked the brains and memory clear out of your head like they did mine! Why do you think I stopped with kid number 2? Besides ya'll know you originally started blogging so you wouldn't forget all the crazy cute things your kids do!.....




....ready, let's go.....


Mr. Plowman, we need to talk (bum bum bum bum)
I need a break so let's take a walk (bum bum bum bum)
Your plowing maaaaiiinn streets the sun melted (bum bum bum bum)
The cars behind you are getting pelted.
Plowman, I'm not alone
The Okie Mommss don't want to stay home
Please plow the right streets
Mr. Plowman we need to meet!


(bum bum bum bum bum........)



Mr. Plowman, YOU don't get it
I've had more fun just pinching my zits
The kids are bored, restless and fighty
The cabin fever symptoms are so mighty
Plowman, I'm not alone
The Okie Mommss don't want to stay home
Pleeeease plow the right streets
Mr. Plowman, we need to meet!



(bum bum bum bum bum........)



Mr. Plowman, (male voice: "Yessss!") us Mom's are real coollllll
but our ki-ids need back in school
The maaaaiinn streets are clear of all icy
so do the streets by homes it would be nicey
Sandman, please plow the bus routes (plow the bus routes)
Before the Okie Moms go on the outs
We'rrree going o-nn day three
Mr. Plowman plow them, please please please
Mr. Plowman plow the right streets!



Rough I know! I only changed it a kazillion times while singing the madness today after I saw the plows going down clear main roads and received a call cancelling school tomorrow yet AGAIN due to unclear bus routes! Not bitter! Not bitter at all I tell you!



For more Writer's Workshop Wednesday posts go to





and join in the madness!

3 comments:

  1. THAT... WAS THE BEST... AND I MEAN BEST
    POST I HAVE EVER READ SO FAR....

    hands down!!!

    You've got skills!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!