My Laundry/Stain Removal Secrets
by none other than the Laundry Queen herself
- I only use liquid Tide and NO my attempt at "going green" will in NO way change my perfected laundry routine!! In a pinch I have also used Gain but I love Tide ~ any formula!
- I inspect ALL clothing for stains before they enter the washer.
- ALL STAINS get sprayed with Dreft Stain Remover! I have used it for years and love it! If I could buy it in bulk, I would! I don't know what is different about it, but I swear by the stuff and those who have tried it are true believers! It will get out chocolate, mud, grass, spaghetti/pizza sauce, blood, poop, vomit, red drinks of any kind and those pesky soy formula spit up stains! (FYI: You can use Hydrogen Peroxide for blood stains; however, it will "bleach" out colors! WD-40 will get out auto oil stains but use SPARINGLY! Hairspray will get out pen/marker! BUT I USE DREFT FOR EVERY STAIN!)
- I only wash clothes in cold water!
- I inspect all badly stained clothing before they go into the dryer! IF (rarely occurs) a stain still remains, I air dry that item and repeat the stain/washing routine!
Not really anything profound or earth shattering just simple Tide and Dreft Stain Remover ~ that's it! I do about 4-5 loads a day so once I found something that worked I just stuck with it. I don't have the time to fool with my laundry routine ~ it is too easy to get behind and too hard to catch up! Now only if the people who have asked me could just find my blog ~ lol!!
Until next time blog land......