Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'M A MAN, I'M A MAN!

While cleaning.....

wait....inserting random thought... I must say my new idea to make cleaners involves plenty of vinegar and I hate the smell of vinegar. I guess I should of bought the essential oils before making ANY cleaners!

Back to original post ~ I was cleaning the boys' bathroom Isaiah, who has been in time-out practically ALL day today, came in and said, "Mommy wook, wook I have hair on my back!" Knowing he is not a hairy back boy although he is quite "fuzzy" I simply appeased his little thought and said, "Yes you do have hair on your back!" He quickly ran to his brothers and his dad screaming, "I'm a man! I'm a man! I have hair on my back! I'm a man!"

There you have it folks ~ the only thing that makes you a man is a hair on your back ~ just ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!