Saturday, January 17, 2009

SURPRISE!!

He prayed for God to send snow on his birthday and God sent him snow. We may of only got a small amount of flurries but he was still very excited!!
I decided to split his parties this year due to the fact that he has so many more friends from football and basketball and our family is very large so it would be too expensive otherwise. So I asked my Mom if I could have a SURPRISE "family" party at her house ON his birthday since I couldn't get reservations for his friend party until the 31st. I didn't want him to have to wait so long to celebrate. After basketball practice on Thursday (his birthday), we went to Meme's where his family awaited. He was surprised after running in for an urgent bathroom run. He came out of the bathroom and when everyone yelled SURPRISE he just smiled and said, "HUH?!" He didn't have a clue although I don't really know why he didn't with all the cars outside.
He is just too handsome for words!
Getting ready to blow his candles out!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!