Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CANNED GOODS

I did another craft today not realizing there wasn't much for the boys to do on it. Boo hoo for them but few moments of quiet for me!! I am calling it Canned Goods. I will be buying marbles or pebbles and the boys will be given one each time they do, say or act "good". I am hoping that by purposely watching for good in my children that maybe I won't just point out the bad and discipline them. I try to point them out but hopefully I will be looking out for them now. The boys will be given a pebble/marble to put in the Canned Goods can with each good act and a predecided special outing will be earned once the can is full. The can is a little larger than the average can of vegetables but maybe it will entice them to act better and maybe we as parents won't just be pointing out the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!