Thursday, October 23, 2008

MADDOX NEEDS ANOTHER SURGERY

I received a new update from Tammi this evening and Maddox has had a setback. Here you go:
I am extremely saddened to inform all of you that Maddox is going to have to undergo another open heart surgery.Maddox is having backflow of blood to his head that is causing him headaches and elevated pressures in his heart. The only way to fix this problem is to perform another open heart surgery. This surgery would be a very complex surgey as it would require Dr. Frasier to essentually create a vein using Maddox's tissues. My poor baby isn't even 2 years old yet and this will be his fourth open heart surgery.Once again I ask everyone to pray for his safety during this procedure and hopefully he will gain some relief from this intervention.
Thanks
Maddox's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!