Friday, October 24, 2008

NO REST FOR THE WEARY

The problem with me trying to take a nap was I had two young boys very anxious to meet Addison. I swear it is as if she is their baby or something. I never thought they would be that excited since they never really showed ANY interest in Chaitra being pregnant. Literally as soon as I would fall asleep they would come in asking a million questions and I would respond with, "My head REALLY hurts just let me sleep for 30 minutes and I'll take you to the hospital!" No such luck, it never ended!! Here are just a few of the questions:

How big is Addison? How old is Addison? When are we going to see Chaitra and the Baby? Is Avani at the hospital? How old is Addison now? (5 minutes older than the last time you asked me!) Mommy how did Addison get in Chaitra's stomach? Mommy how did Addison get out of Chaitra's belly? Are you asleep? (I wish!) What time are we going to the hospital? What time is it? How old is Addison now? How old will Addison be when we get to the hospital? Can we hold her? Does Baby Addison poop in her pants? (Yes all babies do! Isaiah responds with "oooo nasty!") I can't wait until I can play with her - how old will I (Elijah) be when she is six? How old will Tez be when she is six? How old will Avani be when she is six? How old will you be when she is six? How old will Daddy be when she is six? How old will Papa be when she is six? When are we going to the hospital? How old will she be then?

THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T GET TO TAKE A NAP B/C AFTER ALL THOSE QUESTIONS AND MORE I GAVE UP AND WE ARE LEAVING FOR THE HOSPITAL AND TO FIND ISAIAH A COSTUME!!! Headache remains!! Calgon take me away so I can remember the joys of motherhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!