Friday, October 24, 2008

GET THE QUARTER BACK!

My dear friend whom I believe thinks I am crazy for putting up with the football thing sent me this email and I thought it was really funny so I needed to share!! Although I am for the most part clueless when it comes to football, I am NOT this clueless but it is funny nonetheless. I must say although I am unsure if I understand the game any better then before the season started I do know I at least enjoy watching the boys play now! Anyhow it is:

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents!"

Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'

'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarter back! Get the quarter back!' I'm like...Helloooooooooooooo? It's only 25 cents'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!