Friday, October 10, 2008

WHAT NUMBER DO YOU CALL IN CASE OF A FIRE?

The first question asked by the fireman was "what number do you call in case of a fire?" Isaiah's answer, "my meme"! OOPS guess I better work on that one!
Wednesday the firetruck came to Isaiah's school of course I went to take pictures of the firemen....oops I mean the kids and firetruck! Isaiah was excited for days and I was able to use the firetruck at school for blackmail for awhile!! Woohoo I just love blackmailing my children! lol He had been in a firetruck before but for some reason he didn't want to get in this time. Finally he did but it took some coaxing. I think the one fireman in full fire attire may have freaked him out because he absolutely loves firetrucks...hmm...!

This pic was too cute not to include! Isaiah's friend ~ Chancellor

I just love his dimples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!