Friday, October 03, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

My internet service is shotty at best right now and yet AGAIN Cox will be coming out on Monday to "FIX" it aka make it work for a small while until they have to come out again to "FIX" it. This is really getting old! So instead of my usual Friday High Five I decided to do a Flashback Friday since it will be faster....hopefully! This is a picture of my second grade class with one of my two favorite, Mrs. Rhodes. It is kind of odd but I grew up with my teacher's daughter and I ended up touring parts of Europe with Mrs. Rhodes and her two daughters after I graduated high school. Jen sent me this picture a couple of weeks ago of my second grade class that I don't remember ever seeing but I may have just forgotten about it....you know with whole aging thing going on! Thank you for the picture! Here it is:

I know it is small once I transferred it to blogger but can you find me?

Wow what a cute bunch!

Every time I see pictures of me when I was little I realize just how much Elijah looks like me at that age....except the hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!