Sunday, October 19, 2008

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY SERGIAN!


Friday evening was Sergian's birthday party at Pump It Up....YES you read that correctly I was at Pump It Up twice in two days. Yea for me!! I think I am so pumped up I could explode with laughter and tears of joy!! Just kidding I did have a good time chattin' it up with the Moms so I really can't complain! It was the usual Mom chatter like horrid childbirth stories, tummy tucks, breast implants, breast reductions and football!! Ha! Don't you guys talk about that too!! Sergian goes to school with Elijah and they also play on the same football team so he got to play with many of his school AND football friends. I love Pump It Up for the kids; however, it is a terrible place to take pics.....SPEEDY action and BAD lighting. Gonna have to talk to them about that!

Miss Ellie

The birthday boy playing around

Prince Parker

Time for cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!